The Pavements team provides expert advice on policy related to pavements and network operations, provides training in pavement-related areas, and develops and manages research. Our goals are to:
- Develop and implement fit for purpose best practice specifications and guidelines using the most appropriate information from overseas literature and outputs from domestic research.
- Evaluate the success of the new specifications and guidelines.
- Provide training to improve the technical capability and ensure that HNO staff are appropriately skilled for the Network Outcome Contract (NOC).
- Provide technical support and assist in other areas where appropriate in Network Outcomes, the NZ Transport Agency, and the wider industry.
- View manuals, technical memoranda, and specifications on delineation, drainage, pavements, surfacings, and unsealed pavements in each relevant subject area in this section.
- Browse general pavements information in the What highways are made of section of the NZ Transport Agency website.
For further information contact email@example.com.